Skyllful is the first end-to-end software simulation platform built from the ground up to support frontline workers. The Skyllful platform provides on-device, on-demand training that helps workers better engage with their enterprise applications. Our mission at Skyllful is helping business leaders and their mobile workers use technology to make their work easier, better, and safer.
We were founded on the principle of “Customers for Life”. That belief guides every interaction we have and forms the basis for every decision we make. It means we take the long view with our clients and every employee is motivated to “do the right thing”. It drives our obsession with transparency, a fixation on achieving the business outcome and who we hire. If that sounds like what drives you, we would love to hear from you. We are growing and we're looking for talented, knowledgeable teammates to grow with us.
The Opportunity: Learning Performance Designer (USA)
As a member of the Learning and Customer Success team, the Learning Performance Designer is responsible for analyzing, designing, developing, and supporting training content and simulations delivered through the Skyllful platform. You will be working with multi-billion-dollar enterprise customers to redefine how they train their thousands of front-line workers. This role contributes to efficient adoption of the training program, and helps to support collaborative, long-term relationships with our clients.
Are you a fit for this role?
- Do you have a passion for the learning and development of others?
- Do you want a career helping essential frontline workers be successful?
- Do you hold yourself to the highest quality of standards, strongly committed to ensuring the completeness and accuracy of your work?
- Do you have the ability to understand application workflows and how to translate them into training materials?
- Do you have a passion for technology, particularly software and mobile technology?
If you’ve answered yes to three or more of these questions, then great – you should apply for this position. But here’s a tip…it’s helpful if you provide a cover letter along with your application to give us additional context on these questions, your specific experience related to these questions and why you are a fit.
Learning Performance Designer Responsibilities
- Design and develop e-learning training content and learning assets, including but not limited to storyboards, training modules, simulations, video scripts, reference guides, process and style guide documents, and training aids
- Support the sales team by designing and building world-class demos
- Assist with the development of training assessments and identify additional training needs, contributing to improvements to the learning process and our software platform
- Upload and manage e-learning training content within the Skyllful platform, including learning modules, video content, troubleshooting and QA
- Participate in client discovery and needs analysis to determine learning and training objectives
- Partner with client subject matter experts to learn processes and translate application workflows to replicate screens for the creation of learning content
- Perform quality control checks to ensure training materials and simulations meet the highest quality standards
- Create and maintain process documentation supporting the internal and external knowledge repository
- Support client development through facilitation of Skyllful Certification, and development of asynchronous learning opportunities and learning resources
- Develops strong customer relationships characterized by mutual respect, communication, understanding, and trust
- Perform proactive customer outreach including weekly conferences, ad hoc training sessions and report generation
- Manage completion of project deliverables, identifying risks and roadblocks, developing mitigation plans and solutions
Skills and Qualifications
- Associates degree or related instructional design experience; and a minimum of two years’ experience in corporate instructional design, educational technology, or e-Learning design and development
- Experience with creating curriculum in a customer-facing (mobile and web) environment
- Experience with learning design and authoring tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Deep knowledge of adult learning principles, micro-learning/instructional theory, and instructional design models
- Detail oriented to contribute to training simulation accuracy
- Self-motivation, self-direction, organizational skills, and the ability to manage priorities without sacrificing quality or timelines
- Desires to grow and contribute to process improvements
- Thrives as a member of a collaborative team
- Ability to build rapport and interact with all levels of internal and external leadership, customers, and third party-vendors
- Effectively deals with ambiguity and adapts to changing circumstances
- Spanish written and spoken fluency a definite plus, but not required
Skyllful has a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, paid time off, LTD, 401k, stock options, technology allowance program and more. Check us out at www.Skyllful.com.